Essay Intensive offers customized writing support to anyone who is looking to represent themselves in words towards a personally meaningful goal. What story will you tell? How will you tell it? Does your writing meet the requirements of what you're being asked to do? Does it--yes-- exceed them?
Customized writing help we provide:
- High school application writing (This is now requested by many kinds of schools. What an opportunity to leverage all that self-consciousness of middle school!)
- Scholarship application essays (Yup, you often have to talk about yourself. Yup, sometimes there are many many questions! Show me the money!)
- Transfer application essays (These are just like college applications. Only this time, you actually might have a more specific idea of what you want and why you want it.)
- Job applications (Cover letters are the worst, right? We agree. We'll help make yours a delightful reflection of who you really are!)
- MFA reflective writing for graduate thesis (These vary by program.)
- MBA essays (Admissions wants to see (among other things) your charisma, savvy, and accomplishments. Also that you have done important stuff and will do even more important stuff once you earn your degree.)
- Graduate School personal statement (Varies by school).
- Developing content for your business (We are not an SEO engine, but we're really, really good at getting people to talk about what they love and what they do in novel and boiled down ways.)
- That thing you are writing "just because" that you didn't tell anyone else about....yet (Yeah, we know. Sometimes, you write for yourself because you feel in your gut that something matters to get on paper. We see you, and we help you bring this something to life.)
- Structured free-writing to get into a daily writing habit that requires very little from you but showing up.
- Meditation and yoga tools to help you access creative consciousness, deeper breaths, and new perspective in your writing life, whatever that means.
Talk to us about customized writing support
Do any of these describe you? Or is there some other need you have?
We're glad to talk to you about our customized writing support and your creative needs in a free half hour consultation. If nothing else, you leave the call clearer about your next steps and best direction. And if we're a fit, then we can't wait to help you get started riffing.